Enrique Godoy Ynzenga
Enrique Godoy Ynzenga was born and raised in Madrid, Spain. During his childhood he travelled extensively with his parents within Europe and the United States, where he was exposed to the American culture and way of life. He obtained his Law & Business degree from the most prestigious university in Spain, Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid (ICADE), where he graduated with honors. His perfect command of the English, Spanish and French languages, in addition to his international background, make him an ideal candidate to service the wealthy and sophisticated elite. Enrique is highly organized and detail oriented. He has excellent communication and problem-solving skills, which enable him to multitask while maintaining primary focus on priority assignments. Enrique is a real estate agent at Partners Trust Real Estate Brokerage & Acquisitions in Beverly Hills, where he assists his clients, customers and friends from all parts of the world providing them with unsurpassed service. Enrique’s professionalism jointly with his education and cordial personality, make him most efficient at serving and protecting the best interest of his clients.
- Law & Business Administration Graduate
- Multilingual: fluent in English, Spanish & French
- Experience in Estate Management, Real Estate and Law Practice
- International background in the Luxury Service Industry
- Strong managerial, strategic and communication skills
- I work directly with my clients to plan and execute the overall management of their residences.
- Responsible for creating and implementing proper household protocol across multiple properties.
- Managing staff and supervising proper training.
- Liaising with vendors and coordinating logistics.
- Generating budgets, negotiating prices and ensuring cost effectiveness of household purchases.
- Collaborating with interior decorators to carry out renovation projects.
- Refurbishing client’s wardrobes and residences (fashion styling and décor counseling).
- In charge of sourcing, selecting and tracking all wardrobe, furniture and decorative purchases.
- Systematizing day-to-day and travel schedules.
- Producing and organizing events.
- Implementing hosting etiquette (table settings, catering, floral arrangements)
- Accomplishing comprehensive home organization and enhancing domestic aesthetics.
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid (ICADE)
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration